If you’re a landlord, and considering fibre for your investment property, we’ve got a few reasons why getting fibre installed is something that could add value to your investment.
- Having fibre broadband installed can help future proof your property for when technology demands a more superior internet connection. Enable’s fibre broadband network has been built for our city’s technology needs for the next 50 years.
- Enable is currently offering free* residential fibre installations, although some internet service providers choose to charge a connection fee.
- Having fibre broadband may increase the value of your property according to recent research that has found a link between the technology and sale price performance of Auckland suburbs.
- Future tenants will see it as a drawcard – it will save the hassle of trying to get connected and will make moving in and settling into your investment property a breeze.
- It’s super easy to provide permission – you can do it online in just a few clicks.
- Once it’s installed, you won’t need to worry about it again.
Can I get my rental property connected while it’s untenanted?
No. To receive a free fibre broadband installation we need an order number that we will receive from your tenant’s chosen internet service provider.
Do I need to be involved in the process?
Once your tenants have placed an order, we’ll be in touch with them to arrange a time for a technician to visit the property to assess the work that needs to be done. If you want to be part of the discussion please ensure you’re there when the technician visits. Don’t worry, work will not commence until we have received your permission.
How can I provide my permission?
It’s easy! Landlords can provide consent in just a few clicks, visit our online consents page for more information.
Have another question? Email us at email@example.com