Enable Fibre Broadband Survey
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is organised by Enable Networks Limited (Enable).
- The promotion will start on 1 March 2019 and close at midnight on 14 March 2019.
- Entry into the draw is by completing the online Enable Fibre Broadband Survey and indicating that you would like to enter the draw. These terms and conditions (Terms) shall apply to the promotion and the prize and entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance by a participant of these Terms.
- Subject to these Terms, the winner will be the first valid entry drawn by Enable from a random draw. The draw will take place at the premises of Enable on 15 March 2019. Enable’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will receive a $200 Prezzy Card. If the winner is unable to be contacted to receive the prize, they will forgo the prize and an alternative winner may be drawn in these circumstances.
- Enable reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time at its sole discretion. In the event of such cancellation, Enable may elect not to award any prizes.
- The promotion is not open to employees and contractors of Enable or employees of Enable’s retail service providers.
- Enable and its related companies, employees, officers and agents take no responsibility for incorrect, illegible or other unsuccessful attempts to enter the promotion.
- The winner of the prize may be required to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and the winner acknowledges that Enable has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit for a period of up to two years from the date the winner is announced. However, a winner has the option to decline the prize should he or she not agree to the publicity provisions of this clause. Enable shall be entitled to draw another winner in these circumstances.
- Enable and its related companies, officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss and irrespective of how the loss or damage was caused including due to Enable’s negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Enable and its related companies, officers, employees and agents will not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the promotion or in respect of the prizes where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control and shall not be liable to compensate the participant in such circumstances.
- Any personal information collected in connection with this promotion will be held by Enable and its related companies solely for the purpose of the promotion and as set out in these Terms. Participants have rights to access any personal information about them held by Enable, and to request that a correction be made to that information.
- Should the participants require any clarification with regards this promotion or its contents please contact Enable on 0800 4 FIBRE.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.