Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is organised by Enable Networks Limited (Enable).
2. The promotion runs from Saturday 1 October 2022 to 11.59pm Saturday 31 December 2022 inclusive.
3. These terms and conditions (Terms) shall apply to the promotion and the gift and entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance by a participant of these Terms.
4. To be eligible for the $200 Prezzy Card, you must reside at an eligible address on a promotional list held by Enable (Participant) and must have:
(a) provided their details at www.enable.net.nz/fibre200 where Enable will assist with placing an order for a fibre broadband service; or
(b) order a fibre broadband service from an internet service provider; and
(c) a fibre broadband order must be received by Enable before 11.59pm 31 December 2022.
5. The gift is one $200 Prezzy Card per Participant. The gift will be sent to the successful Participant at their address within 20 business days of the connection being completed. The gift is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash. The gift is deemed to be received by the Participant on the 5th working day following the date it was couriered by Enable.
6. Enable’s decision in relation to any part of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Enable will take no responsibility for late entries or entries not received.
7. Enable reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time at its sole discretion. In the event of such cancellation, Enable may elect not to award any gifts.
8. The promotion is open to all Canterbury residents aged 18 years and over. The promotion is not open to employees and contractors of Enable or employees of Enable’s internet service providers.
9. Enable and its related companies, employees, officers and agents take no responsibility for incorrect, illegible or other unsuccessful attempts to enter the promotion.
10. The Participants may be required to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and the Participants acknowledge that Enable has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit for a period of up to two years from the date the promotion ends. However, a Participant has the option to decline to be involved in the promotion should he or she not agree to the publicity provisions of this clause. Enable shall be entitled to withhold the gift in this circumstance.
11. The Participants agree not to publicise their involvement in the promotion, the fact that the Participant has won a gift or any information relating to Enable or its related companies without Enable’s prior written consent.
12. Enable and its related companies, officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss and irrespective of how the loss or damage was caused including due to Enable’s negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or in connection with the gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Enable and its related companies, officers, employees and agents will not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the promotion or in respect of the prizes where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control and shall not be liable to compensate the participant in such circumstances.
13. Any personal information collected in connection with this promotion will be held by Enable and its related companies for the purpose of the promotion, Enable’s own market research and direct marketing and as set out in these Terms unless otherwise directed by participants at the time of entry. Participants have rights to access any personal information about them held by Enable, and to request that a correction be made to that information.
14. Should the Participants require any clarification with regards this promotion or its contents please contact Enable on 0800 434 273.
15. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.